- Group's Reports
- Health & Safety & Development
- Environmental management
- Local communities
- Management & Ethics
- Personal Data Protection Policy
- Sustainable suppliers club
Sustainable suppliers clubInterpipe creates additional opportunities for suppliers who implement sustainable development practices at their enterprises, implement corporate social responsibility projects and follow the path of integrating ESG factors into their business.
In order to stimulate the development of its suppliers, Interpipe offers the “Sustainable suppliers club” program. The goal of the club is to systematically increase the level of understanding of the principles and sustainable development among Ukrainian suppliers.
Sustainable alert line - monthly newsletter about changes in the environmental legislator of Ukraine, new challenges at the global level, ESG best practices in Ukraine and the world
Interpipe Sustainable Choice - an annual award for suppliers who have implemented ESG projects. Award winners receive the following incentives:
- Company profiles are posted in the appropriate section of the Interpipe corporate website
- Materials in the national media about completed projects (uaprom.info, minprom.ua)
- Filming videos about the TOP-3 winner
- Diploma and a unique statuette of the winner
- Participation in exclusive networking of the event