COVID-19: Helping Local CommunitiesInterpipe takes an active part in the life of the region and in supporting local communities.
In 2020-2021 the Company provided charitable assistance to medical institutions in the Dnipropetrovsk region and the country to combat COVID-19 and now continues to keep its finger on the pulse.
In total, since the beginning of the epidemic, Interpipe, together with the foundations of Olena and Viktor Pinchuk, has allocated more than $ 10 million for the fight against the coronavirus. Part of these funds was directed to the Monsters Corporation Charitable Foundation for assistance at the national level, as well as for the purchase of artificial lung ventilation apparatus for various regions of Ukraine.
The Company also provided assistance at the regional level. To fight the epidemic in the Dnipropetrovsk region, the Renaissance of the Region Charity Fund was established at the initiative of the Company.
- A total of 105 companies and 79 individuals joined the fund.
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, more than UAH 63 million have been allocated to help hospitals in the region.
- Charitable assistance was given to 25 medical institutions of the Dnipropetrovsk region.
In total, the following was purchased for medical institutions of the region with the assistance of Interpipe:
- 10 artificial lung ventilation apparatus;
- 1 station for automatic extraction of nucleic acids (for PCR diagnostics);
- More than 150 oxygen concentrators;
- 3 medical gas analyzers;
- 10 electrocardiographs;
- 350 bactericidal irradiators and recirculators;
- 250 medical observation beds;
- 107.5 thousand respirators and medical masks;
- 77.5 thousand biosecurity suits, insulating gowns, and medical aprons;
- 169 thousand gloves, medical caps, and boot covers; and
- 4 thousand oxygen masks and other equipment and materials.
The Company continues to provide charitable assistance to medical institutions of the Dnipropetrovsk region in the fight against COVID-19.